Allergies are among the most common chronic conditions worldwide. At Inflamax Research Inc, we are a leader in allergy research with particular focus on airborne allergens such as pollens, dust and cat allergies. Symptoms of allergies range from the more immediate sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and nose to those symptoms that come on later like such as red eyes, nasal congestion or even headaches. If you participate in clinical trials, you will contribute to the future of healthcare. You will also be compensated for your time, and your participation could help improve the quality of life for people around the world! Currently Recruiting Studies
General Allergy Screening for upcoming allergy studies is currently taking place.
Please call for appointment times.
Appointments last approximately 2-3hrs. Time and travel will be compensated ($25).
View Study Brochure: GrassAndRagweedBrochure
- This study is investigating a birch tree pollen allergy therapy
- Study screening will start in mid-Summer, but all participants must complete a general allergy test before being screening
- It will last approximately 8 months
- Compensation up to $4,100 for successful study completion
- More specific details will be release end of May/Early June
- Eight visits in total
Looking for Healthy Volunteer Studies?
Healthy Study - patch study – Compensation up to $1,850
Click here to view all currently recruiting studies
For more information, please fill in the form below and click ‘submit’.