Allergies are among the most common chronic conditions worldwide. At Inflamax Research Inc, we are a leader in allergy research with particular focus on airborne allergens such as pollens, dust and cat allergies. Symptoms of allergies range from the more immediate sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and nose to those symptoms that come on later like such as red eyes, nasal congestion or even headaches. If you participate in clinical trials, you will contribute to the future of healthcare. You will also be compensated for your time, and your participation could help improve the quality of life for people around the world! Currently Recruiting Studies
General Allergy Screening for upcoming allergy studies is currently taking place.
Please call for appointment times.
Appointments last approximately 2-3hrs. Time and travel will be compensated ($25).
Eye Drop Study- Ragweed, Tree, Grass Allergies Recruiting Now!
Use the form on this page to register with us. One of our recruiting staff will call you for a telephone pre-screen and determine if you are eligible to come in for a full allergy screening. There may be 2 screening visits required if you have never come for an allergy screening test with us. Learn more!
Grass Allergy Study
- 18 to 65 years old
- Minimum 2 year history of allergy to grass pollen (experience allergy symptoms in the summer)
- 11 clinic visits to Inflamax
- 5 telephone calls
Birch Study -Recruiting Now! (Sites in Mississauga and Sudbury ON)
- This study is investigating a birch tree pollen allergy therapy
- Study screening has begun, but all participants must complete a general allergy test before being screening specifically for this study
- Study duration ~ 6months; 8 visits in total
- Compensation up to $4,100 for successful study completion
- Eight visits in total
Looking for Healthy Volunteer Studies?
Click here to view all currently recruiting studies
For more information, please fill in the form below and click ‘submit’.